- Why should I sign up for a RogerWaters.com account?
A RogerWaters.com account grants you eligibility to participate in the presales for Roger Waters The Wall Live tickets. Signing up for an account is quick and easy and best of all, it doesn't cost a thing! Just visit the Join page to sign up.
- I'm signed up for RogerWaters.com newsletters. Does that mean I am already have an account?
No. The RogerWaters.com mailing list and RogerWaters.com accounts are different things. You only have an account if you have filled out the form on the Join page.
- How much is a RogerWaters.com account?
- A RogerWaters.com account is free.
- How long does my RogerWaters.com account last?
- There is no expiry on your RogerWaters.com account.
- How can I change the email address in my account?
To edit your email address, please visit the Update Profile page and submit your new email address in place of your old one, along with your password for security reasons.
- How do I reset my RogerWaters.com password?
- If you have forgotten or would like to change your RogerWaters.com password, please visit the Reset My Password page and submit your email address. You'll then be emailed a link to a page where you can enter in a new password. This link is time sensitive so please be sure to reset your password within a few hours of submitting your request.
Our customer service representatives are unable reset your password for you, so you must follow this procedure if you forget your password. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to create your account, please email help@RogerWaters.com.
- I can't log into my account. Why?
- There are several possible reasons that you may not be able to sign into your RogerWaters.com member account. First, check that you have entered all your information in correctly. Second, make sure that you're signed up for an RogerWaters.com member account (the RogerWaters.com mailing list and the membership list are different). If you can't remember if you've signed up for a member account, please visit the Reset My Password page and request a password reset email. If you are told that no account is associated with your email address, please visit the Join page to create an account.
- My account has been terminated. Why?
- RogerWaters.com may terminate your account or your use of RogerWaters.com at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. RogerWaters.com reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the site at any time without prior notice.
Questions About Placing Your Order
- Do I need a RogerWaters.com account to use the Store?
- Yes, accounts are required for ticket presales on RogerWaters.com. To create your free account, head over here.
- I'm having issues with my RogerWaters.com membership. Where can I get help?
- What browser does the RogerWaters.com Store work best in?
- While the RogerWaters.com Store is compatible with Safari and Google Chrome, we recommend that you use the latest version of Firefox or Internet Explorer in order to make purchases through our Store.
- Can I use the RogerWaters.com Store on my mobile device?
- Because RogerWaters.com is not 100% mobile compatible, we recommend that you do NOT try to complete your purchase using a mobile device.
- How do I know that ordering through RogerWaters.com is safe?
- We provide our customers with the most secure and reliable network services available. When you place a RogerWaters.com order, your information is protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate encryption so your transaction, including credit card information, is transmitted securely to protect against outside intrusion. We take utmost care by keeping our systems up-to-date with the latest technology and security features to ensure that your credit card information is kept safe including adhering to the latest standards for data handling provided by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro.
- What payment methods can I use to order from the RogerWaters.com Store?
- RogerWaters.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro credit/debit cards.
- What currencies can I shop in at the RogerWaters.com Store?
- You may select to be charged in Canadian dollars (CAD), Euros (EUR), Great Britain Pounds (GBP) or US dollars (USD). To select your desired currency, just click on the approriate flag in the Store.
If your credit card's issuing financial institution bills you in a different currency than the one in which your order was placed, they may convert the charge into your card's base currency. Please contact your credit card's issuing financial institution with any questions regarding currency conversions.
- Why do I see different prices for an item in the Store?
- This could be happening because your browser or internet service provider (ISP) is caching Store pages, causing older prices to appear. The final price of an item will be confirmed when you place your order and the prices shown in the shopping cart and checkout pages are final.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog/catalogue may have incorrect pricing. If we discover an incorrect price, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount to your credit card and ship your item;
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation.
- Are there any taxes applied to my order?
- The following taxes may apply to your order:
Note: For regional events and tickets sales, taxes may be included or applied on top of the ticket price as required by the event organizer. The product page and/or the final order receipt will list the appropriate taxes applied to the ticket(s).
- For orders being shipped to the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia or Ontario, the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) will be charged.
- For orders being shipped to the Canadian provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Saskatchewan, as well as the territories of Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon, the Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be charged.
- For all other regions, no sales taxes will be applied.
- Will customs charges be applied to my order?
- While RogerWaters.com does not charge any custom duties on international shipments, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. These taxes are levied once your shipment reaches its destination country.
Additional charges for customs clearance may also be incurred by the shipping carrier and passed on to you. We have no control over and cannot predict these charges. Since customs policies vary widely from country to country we recommend that you contact your local customs office if you have any additional questions.
Additionally, when ordering from RogerWaters.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
RogerWaters.com and its partners are not responsible for international taxes or levies charged for your order.
- How do I know if my order has gone through?
- After you have successfully submitted an order in the RogerWaters.com Store, you will end up on a Confirmation page that contains an order number. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to the email address associated with your RogerWaters.com membership.
If you do not receive this email, please check your email program's junk (spam) folder. If it does not appear there, please email store@RogerWaters.com to confirm your order has been processed.
RogerWaters.com reserves the right to cancel or limit your order at any point, including after the order confirmation has been issued. In the event we make a change to an order, we will notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address provided in the order.
- My order appears to have been cancelled. Why?
- Occasionally, RogerWaters.com may, at our own discretion, cancel an order. This cancellation may extend to orders placed from the same Store account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
In the event we cancel an order, we will notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address provided in the order. The RogerWaters.com Store reserves the right to prohibit sales to dealers.
Questions About Our Ticket Sales
- How do I buy tickets?
- RogerWaters.com presale tickets are sold through a special system that requires that you be selected to participate. For more details, please head over here.
- Do I need a promotional code or password to buy tickets?
- No promotional codes are required for ticket presales on RogerWaters.com.
- I see the tickets I want but there is no button allowing me to add them to my cart. Why?
- It is possible that the tickets you are viewing in the Store are not on sale yet or the tickets are sold out. The sale start time will be clearly listed on the product page, as will the fact that the show has sold out. If you are sure the tickets are on sale and you are not seeing the "Add to Cart" button, please email tickets@RogerWaters.com for assistance.
- Can I select my seats?
- No. Ticket orders on RogerWaters.com are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. This means the best seats in the house are generally assigned to the first people who purchase their tickets.
- How and when will I find out where my seats are?
- The exact seat location will be sent to you via email within six-eight weeks of your ticket purchase. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. The general section and rows of the seats will be clearly indicated on the ticket product page and your receipt.
- How will I get my tickets?
- Tickets will either be mailed or will be available for pick up at the venue. We will specify mailing or pick up instructions on the ticket page and in your order confirmation email.
Tickets that are sold as "Pick Up" will not be mailed to the purchaser.
When picking up your tickets from the venue you may be required to present proof of identification such as a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license), and the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- I purchased tickets that were listed as "Pick Up". What does this mean?
- This means that your tickets will need to be picked up in person at the venue. These tickets are to be picked up at the venue on THE DAY OF THE SHOW ONLY. You will receive an email containing pick-up instructions within six-eight weeks of your purchase.
- Will I receive instructions on how to pick up my tickets?
- Yes, instructions will be emailed within six-eight weeks of your ticket purchase to the address you have used to create your RogerWaters.com account.
- When I purchased my tickets, the delivery method was listed as "Mail" but I’m now told that the tickets are only available for pick up at the venue. Why?
- There are several reasons why we might change from mailing the tickets to you to having you pick them up at the venue. The most common reason is that there was a delay in receiving the tickets in our offices. If we feel there is not enough time to mail your tickets prior to the show, we’ll change the delivery method to ensure you have tickets in hand for the event.
- Do I pay for the delivery of my tickets?
- RogerWaters.com covers all costs associated with delivering your tickets to you.
- I didn’t receive my tickets. What do I do?
- If your tickets were supposed to be mailed and you have not received them two weeks prior to show date, please contact tickets@RogerWaters.com and be sure to include your order number.
- Can I get a refund on tickets I have purchased through RogerWaters.com?
- No; unfortunately we are unable to accommodate ticket returns.
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- No; unfortunately we are unable to accommodate ticket transfers.
If you are buying tickets as a gift for someone else, please include the name of the person during the checkout process. If the gift recipient's name is not indicated at time of purchase, tickets cannot be transferred at a later time.
- Can I exchange tickets I have purchased through RogerWaters.com for a different show?
- No; unfortunately we are unable to exchange tickets from one venue to another.
- What happens if I purchased tickets from RogerWaters.com and the show is cancelled?
- In the event that a show is cancelled, we will issue you a refund within three-to-five business days.
- What happens if I purchased tickets from RogerWaters.com and the show is postponed or the date changed?
- Your original tickets will be honoured on the new show date. Should you be unable to attend the new date, we will credit you the cost of your tickets plus the service charge (the ticket transaction fee is non-refundable). We will notify you about the new show details and the refund process via email.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my tickets?
- If you have questions about your ticket purchase, please email us at tickets@RogerWaters.com and be sure to include your order number.
- Why do I see multiple charges on my credit card?
- When you make any purchase online, a pre-authorization check is done with your credit card company to ensure that your card is valid and has sufficient funds to complete the transaction. This pre-authorization puts a hold on the funds required for the order you are placing. Once your order has been processed, your card is charged one time only.
If you experience difficulties ordering, and make several attempts to place your order, on occasion it is possible for a credit card company to pre-authorize your card multiple times, putting multiple holds on your card. Possible reasons for the transaction declining is that the billing address you entered in the ordering process does not match up exactly with the address the credit card company has on file, or there may be a typo in the expiry date or card verification number. To check that you are entering in the correct address, please review a previous credit card statement. Sometimes even one incorrect character can cause this problem.
The attempts you made for your purchase are pre-authorized, so your funds are currently on hold with your bank - not RogerWaters.com. These holds will clear within three-five business days. It may be possible for us to help you get them cleared faster. Please contact store@RogerWaters.com and we will assist you as best we can.
Site Feedback & Comments
- How do I get technical support for the site?
- Having trouble with the site? Then email us at help@RogerWaters.com and let us know, in as much detail as possible, what you are experiencing. If you are getting a specific error message, please be sure to make note of it in your email or even better, include a screenshot of it. Please also let us know what browser and operating system you are using. Not sure which ones you're using? Then use this site to find out. The more detail you provide us, the quicker we'll be able to determine what is causing you trouble.
Prior to emailing help@RogerWaters.com, please try the following:
- Update your computer by downloading the latest Windows updates;
- Update your browser to its most recent release. Please note: Internet Explorer and FireFox are the most preferred browsers when visiting RogerWaters.com or shopping in our Store;
- Clear your computer's cache/browsing history;
- Reboot your computer.
- Where should I send my feedback or comments about the site?
- We love to hear your feedback and ideas for the site. Just send us an email at help@RogerWaters.com with anything you'd like to share.
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
When you place your order you are entering into a contractual agreement for your order and we will proceed with charging your indicated payment method and delivering the products and/or services.
If the product you receive is remarkably different than what was advertised on RogerWaters.com, or if you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us using one of the methods outlined in the Contact Us section.
back to top
If you have questions we are here to help! There are several ways to contact us:
+1 (416) 469-9809
In your message, please specify your name, reason for your call, order number and return phone number.
back to top
« Return to the Presale Tickets Homepage
2238 Dundas Street West
P.O. Box 59039